Ingredients1/4 kilo pork liempo, boiled (may use chicken, beef or pork, depending on your choice)
14 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- Boil pork liempo in a sauce pot, add little fish sauce.
- Cook until tender, cut into strip when done. Set aside.
- Using pork stocks, blanch cabbages then cut into strips when done. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a cooking pot, saute' garlic and onions.
- Add cut strip pork, cook until color turns light brown.
- Add carrots then stir.
- Add pork stock and water then let it boil.
- Add beef cubes, salt and pepper to taste.
- May add fish sauce to add saltiness.
- Place the cooked egg noodles and blanched cabbage in a serving bowl
- Pour the soup, pork strips on the bowl with noodles.
- Garnish with sliced boiled egg and green onions
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
spring onion, thinly sliced or chopped
ground black pepper