Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stir-fried Beef With Mushroom


Let me share with you one of my family’s favorite dishes. My kids really appreciate its taste when served in our dining table. They both keep on asking for more until the serving plate becomes empty. Its always been my pleasure to prepare pretty good tasting foods for my kids and family.




Ingredients: 
1 kilo beef, sukiyaki cut
4 tbsp garlic, minced
3 tbsp onion, chopped 
1 can button mushroom, sliced 
4 tbsp Knorr liquid seasoning 
1 piece Knorr beef cube, grated 
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp butter 
2 tbsp oil 
1 tsp black pepper



Procedure:
Marinate beef, 2 tbsp garlic,liquid seasoning, beef cube for 4 hours or overnight.

Saute garlic and onion in oil using non-stick pan.

Add beef and water, stir and cover.
Stir occasionally until beef is cooked through.

Add mushroom and butter then stir again.

Add salt and pepper to taste. 
Stir until well done.

Serves 4-8 persons


Happy Eating!

No comments: